Dangerous Dave Dangerous Dave

...

wow wtf lol i played this and thought it was funny but i got 418.4 like 10 times in a row or sumthin...

Short Circuit Short Circuit

Fun and sweet music

haha that was a lot of fun. easy until it turns dark... ugh starts getting hard as hell LOL cool game and nice job!

-Sam

McDonald's videogame McDonald's videogame

OMFG

IVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR A GOOD GAME LIKE THIS!!!!!!! FUCKING 87272397 out of 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE ANOTHER FOR BURGER KING! LOL

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Excellent

Man, now this is a great game. Tom and Dan together make an awsome team! First Alien Hominid, now this! Keep 'em comin' guys!

Catch A Crab 2 Catch A Crab 2

Awsome Game!

Yet another excellent game by Wiesi Mausland! Very fun game to play and easy navigation. Reminds of Harvest Moon (I think it was based off of that.) :) Great job and keep um coming!

Mouse Mover Mouse Mover

Haha nice job

Very nice game. It's one of those games that is fun, then u start to lose intrrest, then it gets harder and more exciting then u lose intrest and so on. But I had fun doing it. I lost by looking at my score. :( lol

Sumo and lunch Sumo and lunch

LMAO

Dude omg.... that was the funniest shit ever! LOL ugh I hurt from the painful laughter! LOL nice job fool.

Stunt Bike 2004 Stunt Bike 2004

GREAT GAME

woot woot. its just that cool

P0NG P0NG

Okay

pretty good. Nice use of actionscript. The ball moves a little slow at the beginning and maybe adding a little more into it would make it better but overall it was decent.

-Skitzo

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Pretty damn good

That was pretty damn good! lol But i think if your THAT capable of making a flash game THAT good, you should invent your own characters and not copy off of Sonic. If ur not that good of an artist, ask someone like me to make the sprites for you. You have skills brotha, use them to create your own original gaming hit!!